So you have just got your license and you are all set to drive the car on your own. Right? Apart from your car driving practitioner’s instructions, you also ought to explore some other tricks to make perfect ride with the safety precautions. It is a clear fact that every newbie wheel girl or wheel boy needs some extra help. So, this article will definitely help you to explore such tips in clear.
Things to have in your mind
- Keep your hands over the wheel – It may seem so simple, but most of the new drivers have the trouble in following this suggestion. It is so crucial to adjust your seat, mirrors in the car before you are leaving off to the road.
- Stop touching the audio player – Listening to the songs while driving is so enjoyable. Even though it is so funny to pass the long trips or short trips, it is so dangerous. Being a newbie, it is recommended to drive the car with the radio off to avoid the distractions.
- Put your mobile phone off – Today, everyone is busy with their wireless phones in chatting, calling and music. Even they are good developments, it doesn’t aid in your driving. According to the recent survey, 90% of the road accidents are occurred only by the reason of mobile phones. So, you should use your phone only in the emergency situation by pulling over the car to the road side.
- Stay in your lane – You should have a clear idea about all the traffic rules. Even though other people don’t follow those rules, you should pay the attention on those things. To avoid the accidents, you should be stay in your lane.
- Wear the seat belts – The main thing that you need to focus in your car driving is the safety precautions. Even it sounds so painfully, you have to wear the seatbelts to avoid the unnecessary problems. It will definitely save your life and money.
- Sleep well before journey – Whether it is a long trip or the short one, you should take a better night sleep. Taking breaks is also the perfect way for restoring your alertness.
These are the most important things that you should concentrate before taking your car out. Having clear idea about the traffic rules will definitely help to make your journey safe and effective.